With businesses everywhere seeking to cut costs, fend off the redundancy option as long as possible and getting the maximum output for their ever-decreasing budgets – you may feel now is not the right time to approach your boss and ask for training. However, now is exactly the time when managment and employees alike need to reassess their approach to training and development.
One of the most important assets of a business is its employees. Training is understood to be one of the major contributors to the key success factors of an individual or a business. Astute employers realise the benefits of investing in the training of their staff. In challenging economic times staff training is even more crucial to your business survival and success and is a sound investment you cannot afford to miss.
And for you? Investing in yourself now means that you will be better placed to gain promotion or to find a great job when the job market is at its most competitive. You will feel more in control of your circumstances and future and whilst in employment you will be able to work more effectively.
If you are in employment but wish to learn new skills to enhance your promotional prospects or are thinking of a change of career, short courses are ideal. Carnegie College has just launched its new training directory featuring over 150 courses across 11 subject areas providing details of short training courses that can boost your Continuing Professional Development and enhance your CV.
· Well recognised accredited qualifications such as PRINCE2, MSP, M_o_R
· Bite-sized learning meaning no long term commitment and a more affordable way to build up your qualifications
· Flexible class times including evening or weekend classes or by e-learning enabling you to stay in employment whilst studying.
· Plus…..short training courses in IT, Construction and Gas, Childcare, Beauty Therapy, Health and Safety and much more.
To find out more about our wide range of training courses or to book a place:
· Call Customer Services on 0844 248 0115
· Email firstname.lastname@example.org OR
· Come along to our Information Event on Thursday 3rd September 4-8pm.
You can also download a copy at www.carnegiecollege.ac.uk